ANKOM TDF Fiber Analyzer.
Automated Dietary Fiber Analysis, Apparatus and Extraction
The ANKOM Total Dietary Fiber Analyzer creates a new standard for nutritional labeling, quality control, and research.
- Automates AOAC 985.29, 2001.03, & 991.43 (AACC 32.07.01)
- UPGRADE available to support AOAC 2009.01 and 2011.25
- Faster, Technician-free Filtering
- No Clogged Filters
- Reduced Labor Costs
- Reduced per Assay Costs
- Three Runs – 9 samples in duplicate/day/shift
- Eliminates Water Baths and Filtration Flasks
- Computer Controlled Operation
Application and Information
The ANKOM Dietary Fiber Analyzer creates a new standard for nutritional labeling, quality control, and research. By automating one of the most tedious analytical methods, the ANKOM analyzer reduces labor and per sample costs, while increasing accuracy and precision. An advanced computer controlled multichannel pump automates the addition of chemical solutions, enzymes, and rinses. Temperatures and agitation levels are controlled throughout the process, eliminating the need for multiple water baths and freeing up precious lab counter space.
Advanced Filter Bag Technology increases filtering surface area which reduces the time needed to filter samples and eliminates the use of vacuum flasks and crucibles.
Features and Benefits
|Computer Controlled Operation|