Multi-purpose infrared whole and powdered grain analyzer
• Analyzes whole grains and powders
• Saves results to memory
• Multiple parameters (protein, humidity, Zeleny test, gluten, oil, ash content)
• Monochromator transmittance analysis
• Excellent repeatability (the operator does not influence the outcome)
• No sample preparation (grain)
• Automatic selection of the measuring cell based on the product under analysis
The Infraneo analyzer features the latest generation grating monochromator.
Coupled with SAM (Self Adjustment of Monochromator) technology, it achieves levels of stability and precision that are unparalleled in hardware of this type (requires self-adjustment after transportation).
Thanks to the PLS open calibration system, trained users are free to develop or refine their own calibrations.
Combining durability with suitability for a wide range of applications, the Infraneo is perfectly attuned to the requirements of grain elevators, millers and bakers.
Effective control of all stages of the milling process.
Verification of commercial transactions.
Control the grains quality: proteins, moisture, Specific Weight, and more.
• A single device to analyze whole grains, flour, brans and other powdered products including semolina, couscous, and bulgur.
• Wide range of pre-set calibrations included.
• Multilingual interface.
• Results are generated in 60 seconds, no matter how many parameters are measured.
• Self-adjusting measuring cell (wheat, corn, canola, flour).
• Export and use of results in Excel to simplify data processing.
• The measuring system uses a high quality monochromator and transmittance technology, in conjunction with robust calibrations, to ensure precise results.
• Durable hardware and stable performance over time thanks to SAM (Self Adjustment of Monochromator) technology.
• Can be networked with NIR analyzers (standardization).
• Protection from dust and humidity.
• Integrated cleaning system.
• Results generated independently of temperature.
• Storage of up to 100,000 saved analyses for permanent monitoring.
Reduced maintenance requirements
• User-serviceable, easy-to-change lamp.
• Remote maintenance function, enabling CHOPIN Technologies to maintain the device remotely.
• A specific weight module or an authorized Aqua-TR humidimeter complements the results obtained.
• Available integration with the GESTAR automated on-receipt inspection system.